I remember when

in Diamondcraft - Registration Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:40 am
by ylq • 19 Posts

I remember when I was young, my mother took me to play at my sister's house. As soon as I entered the door, a pleasant sound of the piano came to my ears, which is really nice! I looked around and saw a teacher teaching her sister to play the violin. My sister was so engrossed in the world of music that she did not find me standing next to her. The melodious music drifted far and far with the evening breeze. Wanjia was brightly lit Marlboro Red, but it was so silent, as if all were listening carefully to her sister's performance. The sound of the piano really fascinated me. I took my mother's clothes and pleaded: "Mom, I also want to learn to play the violin." "Okay!" Mom agreed, and took the teacher to buy me a special A violin that is thousands of dollars. The violin just made me want to put it down. The teacher taught me especially hard to learn. I didn't even take care of the other kids asking me to go out. I played the violin as soon as I had time. "Let's go play! Xiaoyu!" The neighbor who had played with me that time always called me Wholesale Cigarettes. I ignored it and continued to practice the piano seriously. "Come and eat, rain!" During that time, every time my mother called me to eat, I always replied: "I have practiced a littlthis. After a while, I got tired of it, and I stopped pulling so hard. I felt that the weekly lessons were getting more and more boring, but I just scratched a hollow piece of wood with a stringed stick. I was listless after the class. Parents urged me to practice after class. Sometimes I said that I was tired and I did n��t want to practice. Sometimes I said that I had a lot of homework. Do n��t practice. Sometimes I ran and played before the piano was finished. In this way, three days of fishing and two days of netting, the original love for music was also obscured by boring practice. "Mom, I don't want to play the violin anymore." Finally, I made a request to my mother. "Why do you give up halfway? And, you're doing well!" Mom refused. "Oh, I really don't want to practice! I'm so annoying!" I am not reconciled and keep haunting my mother Carton Of Cigarettes. Finally, one day, "I'm so annoying! If you don't, you can't! You can just leave it with you!" "Yeah!" I cheered. Today, I am in the fifth grade. The students in the class more or less can play some instruments, Wu Xinghui can play the piano, Cui Wentao can play the flute, Ding Zihang can play the saxophone ... their talents make me envious, "Hey, I regret not having continued to study Go on, otherwise you won't be a laggard in the class now. "But there is no regret medicine in the world. I sighed and stroked the dusty violin gently. I pulled it a few times and it was no longer the same as before. By the way, my once love for music and skillful skills were covered with the piano box little by little by the dust. If I could go back to the beginning, I would definitely practice the piano seriously and not treat it like before. It's only three minutes hot, but ... what is the solution? Now practice, missed the opportunity again ...... Hey, I regret it
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: adminonline
Board Statistics
The forum has 3497 topics and 4513 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen