As soon as the school

in Diamondcraft - Registration Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:39 am
by ylq • 19 Posts

As soon as the school break ceremony last Saturday ended, when I got home, my father and mother told me the good news, that is: Go to the little aunt ��s house for a barbecue at night. I listened and jumped three feet high with joy. I am looking forward to it, looking forward to it, and finally looking forward to the evening. I changed my clothes and came to my aunt's house with my parents. As soon as I entered the house, I saw a large pot of grilled food on the table, including: eggplant, leeks, carrots, lamb, sweet peppers, hot dogs, onions , Pork meatballs, beef meatballs, oysters ... really let the population flow three thousand feet! After a while, all the children have arrived, so the sister took some of our children up to the top of the building. On the top of the building Carton Of Cigarettes, I saw the uncle's regenerative fire. Several of our children went to the uncle's side curiously to see how he made the fire. I saw that the uncle put a few pieces of charcoal in the barbecue and then threw a bundle of weeds into it Go to the barbecue, then light the weeds, and finally cover the shelf. In this way, the firing is completed. When we met Parliament Cigarettes, we all ran back to the barbecue food. The uncle said: "Wait for the fire to burn the charcoal red before putting the food on the grill Cheap Cigarettes." We listened and put the stool next to the grill to sit and wait for the fire to burn the charcoal red. We waited quietly, watching the charcoal burn red, and it has been two minutes, five minutes, fifteen minutes, twenty minutes ... Finally, when we waited twenty-three minutes, we saw those pieces The charcoal finally turned red. At this time, the uncle also told us: "You can put the food on the grill!" As soon as we heard it, we quickly picked the foods we liked, as if we were afraid of the foods we liked. It was the same as being taken away. I picked: two skewers of lamb, three skewers of leeks, two skewers of hot dogs, a bunch of pork balls and a bunch of beef balls ... I put them in a plastic bowl. Some adults have been pulled up by the smell of food, and my mother has been pulled up too. My mother walked over and asked me, "Did you put oil?" I heard, "Ah! I forgot "My mother heard it, and said with a smile:" Then you don't hurry up the oil. "I heard it, and hurriedly took the brush and dipped it in the oil-filled bowl, and brushed the two bunches of meatballs The two skewers of meatballs were immediately stained with oil. My mother saw it and said, "I want to put a little more barbecue sauce." I heard it and took a new brush and dipped a little barbecue sauce. The pill is covered with barbecue sauce again. After two minutes, I finally bake it. I took a bite of my mouth and a delicious barbecue smell flowed into my throat. "Ah! It's so fragrant!" I cried, and the next rain was envious He looked at me and said, "You are all right. My lamb may have to wait five minutes." I heard it and said to her with a soothing tone: "It's okay, it will be fine after a while." When I was finished, I gave her the freshly roasted beef balls. She took the beef balls, said thank you, and ate it. After she finished eating, she said to me, "It's delicious!" After that, we laughed happily together. At this time, Xiao Yu's lamb was also roasted. Then she used chopsticks to divide the lamb into two pieces and gave me one of them.

Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: adminonline
Board Statistics
The forum has 3497 topics and 4513 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen