ggressiveness a

in Diamondcraft - Registration Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:55 am
by yyys123 • 1.785 Posts

MIDDLESBROUGH, England -- Christian Benteke scored in his first Premier League match for Crystal Palace before being replaced by his brother as the Eagles beat Middlesbrough 2-1 Saturday.The Belgian striker struck against newly-promoted Middlesbrough with a powerful header in the 16th minute, after Wilfried Zahas cross.Middlesbrough drew level in the 38th when Daniel Ayala headed Stewart Downings cross into the top corner.Zaha got the winner two minutes after the break. George Friend tried to steer the ball back to Middlesbrough goalkeeper Victor Valdes but left his effort short, allowing Zaha to steal in and curl a left-foot shot into the net.Benteke was replaced by his brother Jonathan Benteke in the 84th.The result gives Alan Pardews side its first league win of the season, and Middlesbrough its first defeat. Hop Riopel . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Online . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. https://www.cheapnfljerseyschina.co/dennis-smith-jersey-for-sale/ . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Mike Hennigan . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year.Arsenals new midfield signing Granit Xhaka has described his move to the Emirates as a dream come true. Xhaka became Arsene Wengers first major signing of the summer transfer window earlier this week when he completed a switch from German club Borussia Monchengladbach. The Switzerland international is thought to have cost the Gunners around £30m - making him the third most expensive signing in Arsenals history. Xhaka has made over 100 appearances for Borussia Monchengladbach The 23 year-old, who has made over 100 Bundesliga appearances for Monchengladbach, says he is delighted to have completed his move to the Premier League ahead of this summers European Championships in France.I feel good, now Im happy to be a Gunner, Xhaka told Sky Sports News HQ reporter Gary Cotterill following Switzerlands friendly defeat to Belgium on Saturday.Its been a big week for me but now its official and Im very happy. Arsenal is a big club. Ive seen the pitch, its unbelievable. It was a dream for me and Im happy now. Xhaka was speaking after Switzerlands 2-1 loss to Belgium on Saturday Former Arsenal defender Johan Djourou has backed his international team-mate to impress for Wengers side next season and insists the midfielder is well-suited to English football.Hes got the ability to play the Arsenal way; hes got this aggressiveness about him that will help him in the Premier League, said Djourou, who went on to compare Xhaka to Italys legendary midfielder Andrea Pirlo. Hear what Granit xhaka had to say about joining Arsenal Hes a great ball player and a ball winner so I think in the midfield he could help a lot.dddddddddddd.Hes got the ability to play very long balls and precise balls. He reminds me a bit of Pirlo, the way he plays. Former Arsenal defender Johan Djourou backed his compatriot to succeed in English football Djourou also revealed that Xhaka had asked him about his own personal experience of playing at the Emirates and living in London. He asked me a lot of things about London and the club and I could only say great things about it because I had a good experience there, said Djourou.I think the people at the club are just amazing so I think hes going to have a great time. Also See: Xhaka completes Arsenal move Fergie defends fantastic Wenger Arsenal video Arsenal stats ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: adminonline
Board Statistics
The forum has 3497 topics and 4513 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen