y night at the Puerto

in Diamondcraft - Registration Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:53 am
by yyys123 • 1.785 Posts

Ipswich boss Mick McCarthy displayed sympathy for Ainsley Maitland-Niles rather than criticising him after the teenager conceded a stoppage-time penalty in their 2-2 draw with Bolton. Town were on course for an away victory at the Sky Bet Championships bottom club after goals from Kevin Bru and Christophe Berra put them 2-0 up inside 72 minutes.However, Lawrie Wilson quickly pulled one back for the hosts before Maitland-Niles, who had delivered the free-kick for Berra to score from, took down substitute and fellow Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva from behind deep into stoppage time. Wellington had been booked for diving moments earlier, yet referee Mark Haywood pointed to the spot this time and Stephen Dobbie rolled home an equaliser in the seventh minute of time added on.Asked about what he had said to Maitland-Niles, the straight-talking McCarthy replied: He said, He dived, I got the ball. Until I see it I wont know. Whether he did or he didnt, kick the f***ing thing out because it doesnt make the referee have a decision to make.Ive said to the lads, We all need a bit of a love, we dont need kicking in the b******s. When youve made a mistake, the last thing you need is - there you are, have a kick in the nuts and lets just make it even worse and compound it.Anybody who hasnt made a mistake in my team, you can stand up and punch me in the nose. Well, nobody got up. Weve all done it; weve all made mistakes. Ive made them when Ive been a lot older and a lot wiser than Ainsley. If he learns from it...Hes a kid, give him a bit of loving. Thats what we need to do.The visitors had barely threatened at the Macron Stadium but led through Brus brilliant finish off the underside of the crossbar before Berra headed in a second after goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski had preserved their lead with a string of saves.I thought they were excellent tonight, McCarthy added of Bolton. Had we come away and won it wed have burgled it completely.Despite taking a point for the first time in four games, home manager Neil Lennon was left to reflect on similar failings as their profligacy in front of goal haunted them once more.Although Dean Holdsworths Sports Shield consortium hope to conclude their takeover of the club in the coming days, Wanderers will still need a Football League embargo lifted before they can bring in any loans.Im fed up, frustrated - weve played so well and we missed some gilt-edged chances, Lennon said.The least we deserved was a point. Its very frustrating when you see the quality of our play and the quality of chances we created and the misses. Its pretty symptomatic of our season really.Weve played really well again tonight. We were the better team by a long, long way. Footballs about being ruthless and taking your chances, putting teams away when youre in the ascendancy and we didnt do it again tonight.I cant be critical of the character of the team and some of the quality of the football was exceptionally good. Dante Pettis Super Bowl Jersey . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Mike Person Super Bowl Jersey . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. https://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Joe-Montana-Jersey/ . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Jeff Wilson Super Bowl Jersey . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Richard Sherman Super Bowl Jersey . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Cameron Artis-Payne is expected to start at running back for the Carolina Panthers against the Minnesota Vikings because Jonathan Stewart is sidelined with a hamstring injury.Coach Ron Rivera said Friday Artis-Payne would start unless the Panthers opened the game in a special formation that includes Fozzy Whittaker. Artis-Payne and Whittaker will split carries.Also inactive for Carolina are wide receivers Brenton Bersin and Damiere Byrd, guard Tyler Larsen, defensive end Ryan Delaire, linebacker Jeremy Cash and cornerback Teddyy Williams,For the Vikings, recently acquired running back Ronnie Hillman is inactive along with wide receiver Laquon Treadwell, center Nick Easton, defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd and Mycole Pruitt.ddddddddddddThe Vikings placed running back Adrian Peterson and offensive tackle Matt Kalil on injured reserve this week. Jerick McKinnon will start for Peterson.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: adminonline
Board Statistics
The forum has 3497 topics and 4513 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen