ed Manassero reach a

in Diamondcraft - Registration Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:25 am
by yyys123 • 1.785 Posts

ROME -- Lazio is facing the possibility of a six-point deduction, and captain Stefano Mauri could be suspended for 4 1/2 years following the start of their match-fixing trial on Wednesday. Prosecutor Stefano Palazzi has also asked for Lazio to be fined 20,000 euros ($26,000) and for Genoa and Lecce to be docked three points each. Mauri is one of eight players accused of rigging games and failing to report match-fixing for two Serie A games -- Lazio vs. Genoa and Lecce vs. Lazio in May 2011. Palazzi has requested the 33-year-old Mauri be handed the heaviest sentence, a 54-month ban. Palazzi has recommended bans ranging from 12-42 months for Omar Milanetto, Massimiliano Benassi, Antonio Rosati, Stefano Ferrario, Mario Cassano and Alessandro Zamperini. Carlo Gervasoni plea-bargained for a 2-month reduction on his previous sentence. Lazio, Genoa and Lecce have been charged with "objective responsibility." The trial will continue into Thursday, with sentencing expected next week. At least 50 people have been arrested in Italy for match-fixing since mid-2011, with matches under investigation by prosecutors in Cremona, Bari and Napoli. At the beginning of the month, Serie B club Bari plea-bargained for a one-point penalty for match-fixing. Bari was also fined 25,000 euros ($32,000) under the deal made with the Italian federations disciplinary committee for arranging two matches, while several former players also reached plea bargains. This marks the third consecutive off-season that point penalties have been handed out by the federation. Four Serie A clubs were penalized last season. Brett Cecil . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Custom Cardinals T-shirts .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. http://www.custommlbcardinalsjersey.com/ . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Wholesale Custom Cardinals Shirts . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Bruce Sutter . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Swedens Alex Noren will take a two-shot lead into the final round of the Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open after surviving miserable conditions at Castle Stuart.Noren carded six birdies and two bogeys to sign for a 68 and double his overnight advantage, despite the strong winds of the first two days giving way to torrential downpours.Englands Tyrrell Hatton and Italys Matteo Manassero were Norens nearest challengers on 10 under par, with South Africas Justin Walters and New Zealands Danny Lee a shot further back.I have learnt that when you lead on this tour its not certain you are going to win but it would be a huge win for me, the world number 99 said. I would love to get a little higher in the rankings so I can get into the bigger tournaments so the scheduling is easier.Im very happy. The last nine holes were very tough but at the same time the course played pretty much the same. Another course would have flooded.A victory on Sunday would leave Noren fractionally behind compatriot David Lingmerth in the battle for a place in the Olympics, but the 33-year-old added: I havent really thought about the Olympics.We have four majors and WGCs and great events and Im so happy that we have so many good organisations that put up brilliant tournaments. So I think the Olympics has to do a pretty awesome job to stand up to a middle event on the European Tour.Hatton, 24, started his round with an eagle and two birdies in the first three holes and finished a 66 in style with birdies on the 17th and 18th to move into contention for a maiden victory.Ive been close a few times and the first time being in the final group at Wentworth was a big thing for me, said Hatton, who carded a closing 75 to finish seventh in the BMW PGA Championship. I felt like I dealt with it quite well, just the putts didnt drop that day.I had a really good run and then took two weeks off before Germany and I feel like I paid the price for that with a missed cut there.I did a little bit of work with my dad Jeff over the weekend and my swing felt a little better in France but sstill wasnt quite right, so my dad came up this week and we did quite a bit of work on Tuesday and that seems to have paid dividends.ddddddddddddManassero was the youngest winner in European Tour history when he claimed the Castello Masters in 2010 aged 17 years and 188 days and added further titles in each of the next three seasons.The last of those came in the prestigious BMW PGA Championship in 2013 and helped Manassero reach a career-high of 25th in the world, but the 23-year-old arrived in Scotland a lowly 596th after just two top-10 finishes since the start of 2014.A change of technique in pursuit of more length off the tee was initially to blame for the slump in form, but Manassero admitted it then became a mental battle to rediscover the kind of form he demonstrated with a battling 68 which featured three bogeys, five birdies and an eagle.Walters recorded three top-four finishes in his native South Africa at the start of the season, but had missed the cut in eight of his last nine events before this week.I was very sick during the Tshwane Open with some sort of virus and managed to play through it - dont ask me how - and finished fourth, the 35-year-old said after a flawless 65.I was really down and out the next three weeks but tried to play on and lost my way, lost a lot of weight and my swing. With that you lose confidence and then the cruelty of the game gets you.The last month and a half I have worked probably harder than ever on my game and my team have done a great job of getting me back on the straight and narrow.Walters, Hatton and Manassero are all chasing one of the four places in the Open on offer to players who finish in the top 12 and are not already exempt.In the Joburg Open I finished third and lost out via the tiebreaker of lowest world ranking, Walters added. I really had a feeling coming into this week, this is my last shot, and it would sure be nice to walk away with one of those spots. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: adminonline
Board Statistics
The forum has 3497 topics and 4513 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen