dream to have and

in Diamondcraft - Registration Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:24 am
by Cl11234566 • 420 Posts

MIAMI -- Steve Cishek said he felt fine even though he pitched poorly. The Miami Marlins closer rubbed his left shoulder several times between pitches during a dismal ninth inning Friday night, but he declined to blame any health issues after giving up four runs in a 9-5 loss to the Oakland Athletics. "I just didnt get the job done," Cishek (4-3) said. The right-hander retired only two batters while giving up five hits, including a single by Yoenis Cespedes that scored the go-ahead run thanks to a replay reversal. The Marlins trailed 4-0 but took a 5-4 lead into the eighth. They fell to 28-1 when leading after seven innings. With the score 5-all, Coco Crisp singled off Cishek to start the ninth and took second on Alberto Callaspos single. When Cespedes followed with a single, right fielder Giancarlo Stanton made a strong throw home, and Crisp was ruled out at the plate. After a review that took 3 1/2 minutes, the called was overturned, giving the As a 6-5 lead. Josh Donaldson hit a sacrifice fly for his third RBI, and Stephen Vogt and Josh Reddick followed with run-scoring singles. "With Crisp, that was a great job of hitting by him," Cishek said. "For some reason, things just unraveled after that. I thought I made good pitches, but once it got later the pitches stayed up, the slider was flat, and they were very comfortable." Cisheks ERA rose from 1.93 to 2.97. "It just wasnt his night tonight," manager Mike Redmond said. "He has been so good for us." Reddick had three of the Athletics 16 hits, including a two-out RBI triple that tied the game in the eighth. Luke Gregerson (2-1) pitched around a one-out double by Jeff Mathis in a scoreless eighth. Oaklands Jesse Chavez took a 4-0 lead into the sixth but couldnt get another out. Stantons leadoff single was the first of five consecutive hits, and Donovan Solano greeted Dan Otero with an RBI double before pinch-hitter Jeff Bakers run-scoring single put Miami ahead. Stanton, Casey McGehee and Garrett Jones had two hits apiece for the Marlins, who lost despite going 6 for 10 with runners in scoring position. Marlins rookie right-hander Anthony DeSclafani left the game after three innings with a bruised right forearm, putting further strain on a bullpen already taxed by a 14-inning loss at Philadelphia on Thursday. DeSclafani was hit in the arm by a line drive in the first inning by Brandon Moss that went for an infield hit, and his status is day to day. He said he expects to be able to throw on the side Saturday. He allowed two runs in three innings, leaving him with an ERA of 7.40 after five career starts. The Marlins arrived in Miami at 4:15 a.m. after the 14-inning loss at Philadelphia on Thursday, and they played as if short on sleep in the early going. They had Crisp picked off midway between first and second in the fourth inning, but when first baseman Jones glanced at another baserunner, Crisp ducked past him and got back to first. "Thats two pretty tough losses," Redmond said. "Thats pretty frustrating the way weve been losing games." NOTES: With the Marlins bullpen taxed by the marathon in Philadelphia, they recalled LHP Brian Flynn as a reinforcement and optioned INF Justin Bour to New Orleans. Flynn pitched three innings and allowed two runs, then was optioned back to New Orleans after the game. ... Callaspo batted second for the first time this season. ... The game was the Athletics first in Miami since 2003. ... Athletics RHP Sonny Gray (7-3, 2.91) is scheduled to start Saturday against RHP Nathan Eovaldi (5-3, 3.52). D. J. Augustin Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Amile Jefferson Jersey .C. Now hes squarely in the U.S. capital and helping the Washington Wizards playoff drive. John Wall scored 33 points, Gooden got 11 of his 21 in the final quarter and the Wizards overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit for a 101-94 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night. https://www.cheapmagiconline.com/268i-el...-magic.html.The league also seems to have a fairly active Twitter account www.twitter.com/bikinihockey that features the description “We provide a positive alternative to the hockey community and a venue for adult female hockey athletes to continue in their sport. Jonathan Isaac Jersey . - Vince Wilfork has played only two career games in Kansas City. Vince Carter Jersey . A last-minute leveler ensured the two-time defending champion remained nine points ahead of Roma, which drew 0-0 at bitter rival Lazio in the capital derby.TORONTO -- Olympic silver medallist Patrick Chan still hasnt watched the tape of his performance at the Sochi Olympics. Hes not planning to any time soon. Chan had a strong opportunity to become Canadas first Olympic mens figure skating champion last February, but struggled in his free skate and finished behind Japans Yuzuru Hanyu. "It took me some time at the games to get over the disappointment of being so close, yet so far," Chan said. "I had a couple of reminders when I was on tour in Japan skating with Yuzuru in the shows. That didnt help, either. So the last thing I want do is look back at the programs, even though some things were great. "Knowing me, Im a perfectionist, Ill just pick on the bad stuff. It will eat away at me. For me, the best way to cope with how I did is just look at those two medals I got and look at them as two great silver medals." Canada also wound up second in the team event behind host Russia. "Silver medals that a lot of people dream to have and then move on," Chan added. "Move on by sharing it with Canada, sharing it with people here. That helps me cope withh that bit of a disappointment.dddddddddddd" Chan didnt try to win a fourth straight world title this year. He skipped the event in Japan, and Hanyu took gold there as well. Chan, 23, has yet to decide if hes up for another four-year cycle of training and competitions ahead of the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics. Hes skipping the Grand Prix season and will wait until later this year before making a decision on the Canadian championships in January and the worlds in March in Shanghai. "I deserve a bit of a break from it," he said. "Just take that opportunity to catch up with friends that I havent had a chance to, and play some hockey or go do things that Ive always wanted to do and just havent had the chance. "That will help me find that motivation again to come back. Just so I feel like Im not missing out on some stuff that Ive wanted to do since my childhood. "If Im committing to the next four years to the next games, then I want to take at least one year for myself to not stress and just take a breath and really plan my life just by what I want to do, not what people tell me to do." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: adminonline
Board Statistics
The forum has 3497 topics and 4513 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen